Skip to main content

Demolition / Abandon Service

Obtaining a demolition permit will require the execution of an “Abandon Service Agreement”.  The service line to the property must be capped off outside the area of disturbance to ensure that construction debris will not enter the main sewer system. This protects the contractor and the district from potentially expensive repairs.

Please print and execute the linked document below and call Hamilton at 970.429.5411 to schedule an inspection.

// Gives all iframes a generic title